New Supplemental Insurance Offerings (Including Cancer Insurance)
The Engineers and Architects Association (EAA) Board of Governors are pleased to announce several new voluntary supplemental insurance offerings including Cancer Insurance that will be made only available to EAA dues-paying members and their families.
- When: Tuesday, February 12th from 6:30a to 8:00a
- Where: Piper Tech (2nd Floor Space 250) – 555 Ramirez Street 90012 (Google Maps)
- Admin: EAA Treasurer John Dierking and EAA Vice President Mark Santistevan
- When: Friday, February 15th from 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Where: Los Angeles Central Library (Meeting Room A) – 630 W. 5th St. (Google Maps)
- Admin: EAA Steward Robyn Myers
If you are not able to attend either of the upcoming meetings (see EAA Calendar) but wish to opt into EAA’s Supplemental Insurance (which includes Cancer Insurance), contact:
The following is a summary of the new benefits that will be made available through automatic payroll deduction.