COVID-19 RESOURCE PAGE
Free COVID-19 Testing
The City of Los Angeles, in partnership with the County of Los Angeles and CORE (Community Organized Relief Effort), is providing free COVID-19 testing to ALL Los Angeles County residents, whether or not you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Priority for the same or next day testing is still given to people with symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, or a new loss of sense of smell.
Testing is also prioritized for certain critical front-line workers who interact with the public while working. Testing is by appointment only which you can schedule by clicking the button below”Mayor-Public-Order-SAFER-LA-REV-2020.08.07
- Council District 1 – Gil Cedillo
- Council District 2 – Paul Krekorian
- Council District 3 – Bob Blumenfield
- Council District 4 – David Ryu
- Council District 5 – Paul Koretz
- Council District 6 – Nury Martinez
- Council District 7 – Monica Rodriguez
- Council District 8 – Marqueese Harris-Dawson
- Council District 9 – Curren D. Price Jr.
- Council District 10 – Herb Wesson Jr.
- Council District 11 – Mike Bonin
- Council District 12 – John Lee
- Council District 13 – Mitch O’Farrell
- Council District 14 -Jose Huizar
- Council District 15 – Joe Buscaino