As an Engineers & Architects Association member, you are privy to:
- Vigorous and effective union representation in personnel matters.
- Best success rate representing at the ERB and Civil Service Commission.
- Access to downloadable Grievance Initiation and Grievance Appeal forms on the EAA website.
- Access to Weingarten Rights Overview.
- Access to your staff Labor Representative.
- Access to your Elected Representatives (Governors, Unit Council, Union Stewards).
NOTE: Members can contact their designated labor rep or elected representative directly by accessing their respective bio page on EAAUnion.Org.
Additional Benefits For Voluntary Dues-Paying Members:
In order to take advantage of these benefits, you must be a Voluntary Dues paying member.
- The same low dues rate as agency fee payers, but with more benefits!
- The right to vote on your MOU.
- The right to vote for the members, who will represent you in negotiations and policy decisions.
- The right to run for and hold elected office.
- The right to become involved as a Union Steward in your workplace.
- Extensive Member Education in union membership, advocacy, and history on the EAA website.
- Additional Member Education in laws and rules that apply in your workplace on the EAA website.
- Direct access to EAA staff.
- Direct access to Governors.
- Direct access to Unit Council and Union Stewards.
- Dental/Vision/Chiropractic/Acupuncture Insurance (a link will be provided at the next open enrollment period): Contact our office for details at (213) 620.6920 ext 0.
- EAA Scholarships: For details on the 2016-2017 scholarship program click HERE.
- See’s Candy: Discount vouchers are available for pickup at the EAA offices.